The Founder Directors of Thematics Infotech Pvt. Ltd. are
M.S Raju and B.L Shashikala (click on the name to know about Shashikala)
M.S. RAJU, equipped with a Masters degree in geology, has over ten years of experience in various levels of spatial technologies - GIS, GPS, Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing. He has worked on multiple GIS and Digital Image Processing platforms.
He underwent full-time training at the National Remote Sensing Agency (NRSA), Dept. of Space, Govt. of India, on GIS, Remote sensing, Digital Image Processing. He has also done a full-time training course at the CSRE lab, IIT Bombay on using DGPS.
He is a veteran in GIS project management starting from conceptualization to implementation and design and development management to total quality assurance.
One of the founder-Directors of Thematics Infotech Private Limited, Bangalore, he is the Chief Technical Officer of the company.
He is also the GIS consultant to SMEC international for an ongoing World Bank assisted - GIS-based Road Information Management System project for the Kerala Government.
He serves as a GIS Consultant to the Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre, Department of Information Technology, Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore.
He has worked as a GIS Analyst at DSQ software Limited, Bangalore; as Project Manager at TIDE, Bangalore, and as Scientist at the Karnataka State Remote Sensing Technology Utilization Centre, Bangalore.
He is a resource person for Information Technology in Asset and Facility Management and GIS applications in Power Systems for ISTE-WPLP, an AICTE program (office at UVCE, Bangalore).
He is one of the subject experts in the Power Systems Training Institute (PSTI), Bangalore, delivering periodic lectures in the PSTI training programs on GIS in Asset Management, Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Proven team building and leading skills.
- Conversant in carrying out user need assessment and project costing.
- Experienced in formulation of technical procedures and project life cycle conceptualization.
- Conversant in evaluating software and hardware specific to a project requirement.
- Strong orientation towards field application of spatial technologies.
- Experience of handling projects across multiple sectors.
- Experience of handling World Bank-aided projects.
- Worked on benchmarking for DSQ at Singapore for the Department of Land Transport Authority.
- Experience of working with prestigious world Ðrenowned research institutions.
- Lead the team in setting up the first centralized GIS lab for Karnataka government departments.